Apply by April 15, 2020.
The Cove 2020-21 scholarship is for post-secondary students seeking further education. Applications are welcome whether you are right out of high school or a non-traditional student going back to school.
Cove FCU membership must be established before January 1, 2020, and be in good standing at the time of awarding of scholarship funds.
Candidates for the scholarship must complete and return the following application and essay questions by April 15, 2020.
Scholarship winner(s) must attend an accredited university, college or trade school during the 2020-21 school year. When enrollment details are provided, Cove will issue a check for the full amount of the scholarship payable to the school. Application materials and content will become the property of Cove FCU. Winners give consent to be featured in press releases, newsletters, and social media. Cove reserves the right to rescind the award if the recipient fails to provide proof of enrollment before November 1, 2020. Award may also be rescinded if the recipient fails to maintain Cove membership in good standing prior to distribution of scholarship funds.
- Description of academic or workplace achievement
- Demonstrated school and community leadership
- Participation in school and community service or activities
- A written essay on goals and/or financial need for the scholarship
- Writing skills and creativity will also be considered when reviewing applications and essay
- The decision of Cove FCU’s Board of Directors is final and is not subject to review.
Download the PDF application below or submit the online form by April 15.